Do you know the some PPC Companies (Pay-Per-Click) which helps Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engine portals are potentially ripping you off without you even knowing? Here are some of the tricks that they used:
1) The PPC Companies charged a management fee or service fees where they are not supposing to charge.
2) The PPC Companies claim to be a reseller but in fact they are not one!
3) The PPC Companies put plenty of impressive logo associating with Google, Yahoo and other provider, but do you really know what does the logo meant?
4) The PPC Companies used other PPC success stories and claim it is theirs.
5) The PPC Companies marked up the price of PPC without informing the details of the spending.
6) The PPC Companies claim that they do not receive any rebates from the PPC providers but they do!
How to prevent yourself from bring ripped off by PPC companies:
1) Do your homework, research the PPC companies records, client references, etc.
2) Write an email to Google and Yahoo verifying their records.
3) Look at what “Reseller” and other logo used in the search engine websites and understand what it really meant.
4) Ensure that the service agreement has a refund clause if the money invested has not being utilised within a specific period.
5) Research, research and further research…do not believe what the PPC companies websites claims.
6) Ensure that they have a team of back-end support to manage your advertisement campaign.
7) Verify that the person handling your advertisement campaign had at least 12 months of hand-on experiences in search engine marketing.
Conclusion: Search engine marketing is a great way for branding and marketing if you use the right way, remember the basic 80/20 rule, only 20% of the advertiser will yield good results and the other 80% of them will yield poor results, you don’t have to be the 80% of them who failed. Do your research and homework carefully and select the best PPC company for yourself. Cheers!
Feel free to repost this article in your blog, Cheers