10 Amazing Ways to Use Twitter
Are you looking for a few ways to use Twitter to your advantage? The following are some of the ways in which others are using this social media website, with its 140 character maximum display. What will you update about your status? It may depend on how you plan to use Twitter.
1. Use Twitter to find friends, family and those who you look up to. Celebrities, pop icons,politicians or even news personalities are all online, easily accessible to anyone who has a Twitter account.
2. Use Twitter to stay up to date on the news. A variety of news organizations using Twitter as a way of displaying the latest and most “breaking” news stories they have. It is fast and simple.
3. Use Twitter to hire people. You can get to know them and their services easily. More so,it is very easy to find people to handle those freelance jobs you need just as hiring someone to design a logo for your business or someone to write content for your blog.
4. Use Twitter to meet new people, locally or internationally. It is a worldwide service to connect you to just about anyone you want to be connected with.
5. Use Twitter as a way of networking, to building up the followers you have so that you can always have someone to chat with or even promote.
6. Use Twitter as a way of socializing when you are sitting at home, working your work at home businesses and feeling lonely doing so. Of course, you may find that you can easily use Twitter too much and fill up your day with Tweets instead of work.
7. Use Twitter as a way to alert the public of upcoming events, promotions or discounts you may be having. You may find it very easy to use Twitter to promote specials within the online community or even on the larger scale.
8. Use Twitter as a way of learning something new. If you have a programming question,for example, you can easily throw it out there and most often, there will be an easy to reach answer within your grasp.
9. Use Twitter as a tool to manage your thoughts and ideas. If you have a new idea,
bounce it off your followers.
10. Use Twitter to be yourself even when you have an unpopular opinion.
Dougles Chan is an international Headhunter that specialised in Marine, Oil & Gas industry. He uses the internet platform in email marketing, twitter marketing and creating new tools to maximise the efficiency in recruitment, sales and marketing.