Knowing who to follow on Twitter is important in your marketing efforts. You want to follow those who are of interest to you.You want to follow those who are of use to you and your business. Your hope is that they will in turn follow you back, if they aren’t already following you, thus opening up the lines of communication between your business and your audience.There are several tools that can be used to make these efforts easier and more streamlined.
- Just Tweet It – A user directory for Twitter organized by genre to allow for users to easily find other Twitter users to connect with.
- Retweet Rank – Retweetrank lets you find rank of any twitter user. With the rank, latest retweets of the user are shown and an RSS feed can also be grabbed for the same.
- Twellow – A directory of public Twitter accounts,with hundreds of categories and search features to help you find people who matter to you.
- TwitteRel – By using Twitterel.com you can make your life a lot more interesting,we thought of a way to connect to other twitter users who share the same interests as you do.
- Friend or Follow – Who are you following that’s not following you back?Who’s following you that you’re not following back?
- Topify – Twitter application that improves Twitter’s email notification and allows to follow and reply to direct messages by email.
- Twimailer – Tired of shallow e-mails from Twitter when someone follows you? Want to know more about the people who are following you? Twimailer is a free service that delivers that information right to your inbox! to share the conversation: Tweeter Tags makes it easy to declare your interests and find new, like-minded friends.Have a question you need answering? Find relevant people on Twitter to ask.
Dougles Chan is an International Head-hunter, a guru in recruitment, a trainer and a mentor. He uses the internet platform on email marketing, twitter marketing and creating new tools to maximise the efficiency in recruitment, sales and marketing. He trains and mentor individual, groups or companies on recruitment and internet technology. He is the creator of “Recruitment Apprentice”, C-Marketing, V-Marketing and T-Marketing which allows any business and sky-rocket their business traffic and sales in almost any sectors. To engage him as a mentor, trainer or consultant, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit his website at www.DouglesChan.com.
Permission to post this articles – You are permitted to post this article in your blog with the whole article unchanged. (Including this sentence.)