Recruitment Consultants Salary in Singapore
Do you want to become a recruitment consultant? Do you think you have what it takes to become a successful recruitment consultant in Singapore? If you want to become a recruitment consultant you should take note of the followings:
1) You should be outgoing
2) You must not be shy
3) You can call anyone over the phone, which means you have to do tele-marketing
4) You must be very good in MS words and MS excel
5) You should be able to speak and write fairly good English
6) If you are able to converse in mandarin will be good though, although it is not compulsory
7) You must be willing to do over-time when necessary (Without the over-time pay!!!)
8) You should have good coordination skills
9) You must be able to do face-to-face interview with the candidate
10) You must be able to do SALES…that’s right…SALES
11) You MUST be able to withstand HIGH pressure. Which means that you will have to achieve your sales target, if not the manager will pester you and give you plenty of pressure you have never seen before.
12) If you are still reading this…that means you are still interested to be a recruitment consultant…. read on
13) If you are a Diploma holder, you will be paid from S$1,500 to S$1,800 as a base salary
14) If you are a Degree holder, you will be paid from S$1,800 to S$2,400 as a base salary
15) You will be most likely have a commission for every closure and your commission will vary from 3% to 10% per deal
16) Above based salary will be based on you have no relevant working experience.
17) If you have some relevant working experience, you can expect another 10-30% of the amount above.
18) You will be expected to work like a slave and have not much life if you choose the wrong company
19) You can earn and take back home around S$3,000 to $5,000 if you work super hard and extra smart.
21) Your sales target will be usually 4 or 5 times your salary, which means that If your salary is $2,000, your sales target will be $2,000 x 4 = $8,000 or $2,000 x 5 = $10,000 every month.
As a recruitment consultant it is a very interesting job and with good potential and prospects if you are the right one, however, you will not only have to work hard but work very smart, you can check on strategies on how to get new clients for recruitment agency consultant and the 3 C’s you need to know to get new clients.
You can also check my exclusive manual that teaches a recruitment agency owner how to run the business, the strategies and secrets taught will also be applicable to your recruitment consultant career. Visit http://www.dougleschan.com/fsri/
Last but now least, I wish you a fantastic journey in this recruitment consultant career, ALL THE BEST!
Dougles Chan is a Recruitment Guru and also a Web Sales Expert that assist clients in their business needs in recruitment and sales, specialised in creation of sales, leads and traffic in many industries including employment agencies, advertising agencies, gifting industry, education industry, training industry, software industry and many others. His clients comes from Singapore, Australia, United Kingdom, USA, South Africa, Germany and many other countries.
He is the author of Job Seekers Power Manual and recruitment agency manual –Financial Success in Recruitment Industry which had received tremendous praises from job seekers and CEO and Directors of companies all over the world.
If you are seeking for someone to brand and create more sales and generate leads for your side, you can speak to Dougles Chan to see how you can use the latest technology to your advantage. He will be able to blend in the most effective way with the least cost to get things done at the shortest time. Dougles can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact him at +(65) 93880851
Incoming search terms:
- recruitment consultant salary singapore
- Powered by Article Dashboard test score
- recruitment consultant salary
- Powered by Article Dashboard becoming a meteorologist
- Powered by Article Dashboard south side story
- singapore recruitment consultant salary
- recruitment consultant singapore
- Powered by Article Dashboard what is south african military ranks
- recruitment consultant salary sg
- recruitment consultant scope of work singapore
- recruitment consultant singapore salary 2011
- salary of recruitment consultant in singapore
- employment consultant pay singapore
- recruitment consultant famous sales quotes
- recruit consultant salary
- powered by SMF general electric radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard funny answering machine greetings
- pay of recruitment consultant singapore
- money singapore
- homebased recruitment consultant salary singapore