I have compiled 18 Recruitment Retention Strategies for the HR and top management to use, hope these helps!!!
1) 10 Minute Shoulder massages.
2) Bring children to work, one day a year, to see the office and play, let them enjoy!
3) Environmentally clean and correct office space and use of products, and windows that open, if there are windows!
4) Ergonomically correct equipment and offices, might be expensive but worth it!
5) Freshen up the environment, make them alive!
6) Have a “Thank You” Board in your office.
7) Help staff design a healthy work/life balance for themselves, let them do the design…
8 ) Helping employees dealing with the stress through meetings and grief counselors.
9) Implement Good Management Practices, if possible.
10) Keep your promises, say what you do and do what you say.
11) Maintain positive employee relations, no point back stabbing each other in the office isn’t it?
12) Make sure there is time for Celebration, Joy, and Play, you need to enjoy!
13) Make the workplace a more fun place, and…
14) Pets in the office,fish, hamsters, etc.
15) Praise and positive feedback via email or compliment them in front of everyone.
16) Recharge room: a room with relaxing tapes and alarm clock, for a quickie nap.
17) Valentines’ Day: Board with all employees’ pictures, love ones, etc.
18) Wellness Program, push them to the gym, get a corporate membership that allows them to use.
Dougles Chan is a professional recruitment and retention expert that helps company to recruit staff and retain them using strategic NLP methods. For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission to reproduce this article, to be reproduce in full including this sentence.