1) When you tweet, if you can put a hashtag (#) on a certain topic, please do so, it will maximise your “Tweet” exposure.
2) Do not expect to tweet once and receive plenty of traffic. You will need to repeat them a few time to generate some decent clicks. Of course you should not tweet every few minutes with the same content, you can do so by tweeting different content and repeat them later or perhaps some other days.
3) Do not put 2 web-link together, it will confused people.
4) Given a choice, do not write too long a tweet, you need not have to use up the 140 characters.
5) Sentences such as “7 ways to tweet” is better than “seven ways to tweet”
6) Make sure your blog content is of good quality, if you tweet poor quality content, people will not click on your links next round.
7) The number of clicks to your blog will very much depends on the number of followers too.
8) Have a “Question” tweet is far much more interesting than a “factual” tweet.
9) You will need to create different interesting topics in your blog to make it interesting, do not expect to post 5 blog posting and expect thousands of clicks to your blog, it just does not happen that way in real life.
10) Do not continue to blast your tweets with advertisements, it just will not work.
Twitter really can bring traffic to your blog, take a look at one of my other blog and see that Twitter constituted 21.57% of the traffic which is 1578 visitors, which had excluded the mobile tweet source, this is the traffic it had in a single day itself, please see below. Hope all the 10 tips above will help you in your tweeting and blogging experience!
Like this article? Recommend them in Facebook or retweet them now!