To be able to success in business, it not just joining another affiliate program or internet marketing program and you can get RICH as what many people had claim. Yes there might be people who are rich overnight but don’t bet on things that you are not familiar with.
In every business, there are 8 important things you need to cover to ensure success:
1) Your running cost – That is very important because you can have good sales and income from selling your services but if you are not able to control the cost, no matter how much money you are earning will go back to other expenses.
2) The Revenue – Of course that will be the key factor to determine whether your company will make it or not, without revenue, you will not be able to cover your rental, salary and other monthly expenses.
3) The Branding – I asked many students this question, why should the potential client want to give you the business? Why are you so special that they have to part their money to buy from you? Ask yourself this question honestly and try to come out with at least 3-5 good answers to it. If you cannot find a good reason, most likely you should not be even engaging in that business at all, else you can reach me at email@example.com perhaps I can help you to do certain branding to make your status better.
4) The Pricing – Put too much effort on smaller pricing and your will doom eventually. It is always better to put your effort on higher ticket items because many times the time you put in will be about the same anyway.
5) Innovation – Always make an effort to innovate and create something new instead of just following what others are doing. A follower will always lag behind than the creator and because of this the financial reward will usually be not very interesting.
6) Read and Research – You need to read and research a lot on your industry, your product and services, know your competitors and know what they are doing. Knowing something is always good to have when you are talking to clients because if you are selling to clients and if you do not know the basic information, then it can get quite embarrassing
7) Be an Expert – reading and research above as mentioned is great, if you want to go another level, you will need to become an expert in your field of areas. It is just like when I become an expert in email marketing, SEO, SEM, Twitter marketing and many more…I done the research so intensively, test them out again and again, modify them and retest again and again to see the results, that is the amount of work you need to do become the guru or expert in that area.
When you become an expert or a guru, that is where people are willing to pay me top dollars to teach them, that is where I made most of the money, being the expert and teach people the core tips and tricks and people are more willing to pay the expert rather than just another “somebody.”
8) Involved in an industry that has lower competition – If you are in an industry where there are 10,000 companies compared to another industry where there are only 1,000 companies (Assuming the dollar value and market value are the same) the chances of you having more sales in the sector of the 1,000 companies will be better. Hence choose your industry carefully, if you are in the wrong industry, no matter how hard you work will not be very fruitful.
To success in business, a lot of work need to be done, the back-end effort is tedious and huge, do not expect instant success, there are ways to make the route shorter and also leverage on technology and other platforms to get things done easier but you still need to make the effort….
Dougles Chan is the recruitment Guru ,a Personal Mentor, Business Adviser and also a Web Sales Expert that assist clients in their business needs in recruitment and sales, specialised in recruitment of staffs including employment agencies, advertising agencies, gifting industry, education industry, training industry, software industry and many others. His clients comes from Singapore, Australia, United Kingdom, USA, South Africa, Germany and many other countries.
He is the author of Job Seekers Power Manual and recruitment agency manual – Financial Success in Recruitment Industry which had received tremendous praises from job seekers and CEO and Directors of companies all over the world.
If you need a mentor or adviser to brand, recruit and create more sales and generate leads for your side, you can speak to Dougles Chan to see how you can use the latest techniques and technology to your advantage. He will be able to blend in the most effective way with the least cost to get things done at the shortest time. Dougles can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact him at +(65) 93880851