Are you a recruitment consultant or someone who works in a head hunting company? How do you know if your client is giving you a job order that is worth to do? How do you know they are not give the SAME job order to 50 or even 100 recruitment agency?
Have you ever wonder how come certain jobs are FILLED SO QUICKLY that before you even got a chance to post the advertisement, the position had been close? Is it possible that job order had been given to over 50-100 recruitment agency or even head hunters?
This is a REAL problem.
You are not alone…many of the agencies and consultants are facing the same problem – this unfair rproblem becomes an advantage for the client simply because they-The Clients do not need to have obligation to give you the exclusive job orders! (Sounds familer?)
Even if they were to tell you that they only give it to you (Which is unlikely), you will still need to check whether they are telling the truth! (This is one of the secret that successful agency will not tell you!)
Use the following method to check whether the job assignement is being handled by many agencies, if you are able to differential which job order is a good order and which is a lousy order, you will have an unfair advantage:
Use the Search engine – Most of the time, agencies will use job portals to post their ads and such job portals are usually high ranking in GOOGLE search, hence use ONLY GOOGLE, not BING, YAHOO or any other search engine. GOOGLE can track almost anything within minutes!
Here’s what you will need to do, when the client give you an assignment, pick 10-15 wording from the job descriptions:
HR Manager Job Descriptions:
Reporting to the Country Director & leading a team of around eight:
- Strong in strategy and operations
- Assist the Country Director in headcount planning for individual departments
- Be strategic & analytical to see the long & short term objectives for the department & overall in line with the company objectives
- Improve the HR policies and procedures to better meet the business objectives
- Review and improve existing staff benefits
- Improve existing welfare programs & employee relation activities to enhance the relationship between management & staff
- Keep abreast of and inform the Country Director of any trends & changes in industrial relations & human resource management practices in order to stay competitive & up-to-date.
- Handle staff counseling and disciplinary matters.
- Improve the existing various HR information systems to increase the overall efficiency of the dept and the company
- Possess a Degree with min 5yrs of Managerial experience
- Have strong knowledge of the Employment Act
- Experience in dealing with wide and large range of employees
- Possess excellent human relation skills & others such as interviewing, counseling, training & negotiation
What I will do is I will go to www.google.com and search the following : “Assist the Country Director in headcount planning for individual departments”
I will put a “………….” between the whole sentence. When I press enter it will show me the following:
- All web related that has this sentence “Assist the Country Director in headcount planning for individual departments”
- The whole list of website that has everything related to the sentence.
When you see all the listing in GOOGLE, you will notice that some of them are posted in job portals by different agencies or even the client themselve, click on them and see who are the agencies that are currently working on the case.
In addition, when you look at the date of posting, you will also know this position had been around for “HOW LONG”
With this information of the job assignment and knowing how many agents your client had given to and how long it had been around, you will have a fairly good idea how “valuable” this job assignment is! Or course with this UNFAIR advantage, you will be one level better than other consultants in the same industry!
Cool isn’t it? Try it and see how wonderful it can be….
Dougles Chan is the recruitment Guru and also a Web Sales Expert that assist clients in their business needs in recruitment and sales, specialised in creation of sales, leads and traffic in many industries including employment agencies, advertising agencies, gifting industry, education industry, training industry, software industry and many others. His clients comes from Singapore, Australia, United Kingdom, USA, South Africa, Germany and many other countries.
He is the author of Job Seekers Power Manual and recruitment agency manual – Financial Success in Recruitment Industry which had received tremendous praises from job seekers and CEO and Directors of companies all over the world.
If you are seeking for someone to brand and create more sales and generate leads for your side, you can speak to Dougles Chan to see how you can use the latest technology to your advantage. He will be able to blend in the most effective way with the least cost to get things done at the shortest time. Dougles can be contacted at email@example.com or you can contact him at +(65) 93880851
Email Marketing Strategies | The Market Tumours | Downfall of the Industry | 2 Hours Work Week | Secret of Recruitment | Sell Better and Faster | Generate Loyal Clients | Facebook for Business | Brand Yourself | Be the Next Champion | Benefits of SEO | Successful Marketing Plan | 360 Headhunter Role | Recruitment Strategies for Recruiters | Start Your Own Recruitment Agency | Close More Cases | Make Money in Recruitment | Death of Recruitment Agencies | Get New Clients | Home based Headhunter