Think and Grow Rich Original – By Napoleon Hills
What would you do with your life if you had 20,000,000 $ in the bank? Would you be as you actually are now the same you, or would you be different? Definitely your life would change because you’d be capable of making new selections. Did you believe you can use the power of your consciousness to gain your wishes and goals? To do that you have to change your mind-set. Napoleon Hill spent 20 years interviewing five hundred of the richest people to see what is required to become well off. He interviewed notables including Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, John D. Rockefeller, Thomas Edison, Alexander Graham Bell and masses of others. In his book “Think and Grow Rich,” Hill explained the common thread among the rich in having the power to use the power of the mind to transfer thoughts into their physical reality. You too , can use the power of your own mind to fulfil your ambitions and wants. Be classic in your needs.
1) Know explicitly what you want. Manifest the requirement glaringly in your mind’s eye.
2) Show patience. Strongly believe in your wants and expect them to happen. Trust that they may occur. But take it easy.
3) Feel a bit like you’ve got your goals and wishes now. Do not just visualize your need, feel it.
4) Believe that you’re going to get what you want. Beliefs create perceptions which create fact.
5) Use confirmations daily. An “affirmation” is “a solemn and formal condition attesting to the truth of some matter.”
6) Stay concentrates on your desires. The more that you visualize, feel, believe and testify your wishes ( in a good fashion ), the more real they become. They are reflective ( though deformed ) of your thoughts and feelings.
7 ) Don’t doubt. Instead make certain that you’ll receive your needs. Don’t try and control when or how, instead, just receive your wants when they come to you. An “intention” is “an forecasted result that guides your planned actions.” A realized goal or wish is the result of your motivations. Expect and accept that you have your want already, and be thankful for it.
8 ) Give to others, and to compensate you shall receive.