Sometime you wonder how come your followers do not retweet your tweets….
The answer is an ART and SCIENCE….why I say so, let me show you how I managed to get many people to retweet my tweets @followdougles
1) Content of your tweets – If it is too boring, it will not get notice, it’s so simple and yet many people fail to realise it, make an effort to make it meaningful.
2) Your link – if the content that you linked to is rubbish, your followers will linked you as rubbish. If you are linking them to a blog, the article should have 500-1000 words, else lesser than that will not bring “Value” to your tweet itself.
3) The link website layout, if it is too unprofessional, then it reflect on yourself too. You choose the link, in turn shows who you are and what level you are.
4) The group of people you followed, are you on the same page as them, do you tweet the same language, if your group of followers tweets about music and you suddenly tweet about MLM or network marketing, do you think it will get retweet?
6) The real follower vs the BOT, make sure the followers are real people, else whatever you tweet will not be notice at all. You will be talking to a ROBOT! How do you know it is a BOT? Send them a Direct Message or mention them,if they do not reply to you, very high chance it is a BOT.
7) Interact with your followers, it’s good to keep in touch by talking about other topics, do not expect people to retweet your tweet if you are missing for 1-2 weeks and expect them to retweet your tweets.
My 2 cents worth or Retweeting tips, if you find this useful help me to retweet this or post the whole content in your blog too…. You have the full rights to repost this post as long as you copy everything and paste it, including this sentences! Cheers! Follow me @followdougles ~~ Dougles Chan