Being prepared for a phone interview is very important because it is the bridge for you to be invited for an official face-to-face interview. Hence, you can get prepare of the phone interview by knowing what are the possible questions the interviewers will ask you. Having good and adequate preparation on what are the potential phone interview questions will not only boost your chances of being invited to a face-to-face interview, it will also boost your ego and confidence in the upcoming face-to-face interview.
Understand the reason what a phone Interview is conducted.
Before we target on the potential questions asked in a phone interview, we ought to understand the reasons why a phone interview is being conducted. According to my personal experience on giving a phone interview, these are the reasons for going through the additional step of telephone interviewing.
- To assess the confidence level of the candidate
- To see what is the language proficiency of the candidate.
- To see the candidate ability to express themselves.
- To assess the candidate ability to sell themselves over the phone by asking them some tough questions.
- To listen to the voice of the candidate and see if the voice is suitable for the job, although this is not an interview for a singer, the voice of the person does determine the suitability of the job itself in some cases.
- To assess the energy level of the candidates, some jobs requires high positive level of energy within their voice and attitude.
Common Phone Interview Questions by Interviewers
- What does your current job duties
- Why do you want to leave your current employment
- What will be your notice period
- What is your current salary
- What is your minimum expected salary
- Who do you report to in your current employment
- Are you willing to take part time or contract basis jobs
- Can you advise what will be the daily activities of your job
- Do you have any skills in_______
- Can you elaborate the software that you use, what do you really do with the software ______ on the job
- Where are you currently residing
- Do you have any children
- Are you current studying
- Do you have any driving license
- What are your career objectives?
Hope the following Phone Interview Questions above do help you in your success in hunting for a job!
Dougles Chan is an International Head-hunter, a guru in recruitment and retention, a trainer and a mentor. He uses the internet platform on email marketing, twitter marketing and creating new tools to maximise the efficiency in recruitment, sales and marketing. He trains and mentor individual, groups or companies on recruitment and internet technology. He is the creator of “Recruitment Apprentice”, C-Marketing, V-Marketing and T-Marketing which allows any business and sky-rocket their business traffic and sales in almost any sectors. To engage him as a mentor, trainer or consultant, please write to email@example.com . Visit his website at www.DouglesChan.com.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard the daily show
- Powered by Article Dashboard team building exercises for youth
- powered by SMF activity based costing - levels of activities
- telephone recruitment
- rcmp recruiting phone interview questions
- Powered by Article Dashboard citizens financial group
- Powered by Article Dashboard range regional health services
- Powered by Article Dashboard positive performance management
- Powered by Article Dashboard permit practice test preparation
- Powered by Article Dashboard life science homework help
- مصاحبه تلفنی