The role of the internal recruiter is to source and find suitable candidates for the role of Executive Recruiter/Head-hunter (Full-Time/Part-Time/Freelance) The candidates sough after will be able to work at their own pace in their own time with no targets or KPIs
Successful candidates will be expected to earn about S$2,000-S$3,000 per month within the first 3 months and potentially earning S$4,000 – $6,000 per month within the first 6 months. After 6th months you will be expected to earn about $7,000 – $10,000.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To source and filter candidates for the role of Executive Recruiter/Head-hunter
- To interview candidates for the role of Executive Recruiter/Head-hunter
- To provide necessary information and training materials to Executive Recruiter/Head-hunter
- To post advertisements in job boards
- To source for candidates via social media such as Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter.
- Must be able to commit about 2-4 hours per day in the process of recruitment.
- Owns a laptop or computer with good internet speed access.
- Able to recruit about 3-5 Executive Recruiter/Head-hunter per month.
This department is entirely new and open for people who has good connections and has experience in recruitment, if you do not have experience and willing to learn, we also welcome you to apply.
You will be personally trained by The Recruitment Guru – Dougles Chan for this unique role of Internal Recruiter (Freelance).
If you would like to enjoy more free time, lesser working hours and love to talk to people, this will be something you have been looking for, please send your resume to email@example.com for our consideration.
* This post is open to applicants from all countries, successful applicants will be working directly in their own country.