Below are the top 10 Recruitment Agencies in Leeds UK, ,the ranking are not based on merits.
We understand that employees are the most important assets of any company. Which is why we go to great lengths to find the right person for the right position. And vice versa.
Our approach to achieving this is a simple one – we treat people like individuals. We take a personal, down-to-earth approach and listen closely to your specific requirements. All this is backed by the kind of professional, efficient and reliable service you’d expect.
Using years of experience in recruitment, the Absolute consultants take care to ensure that whether you’re a company seeking to recruit or an individual searching for a new position, you get just what you’re looking for.
We work across all levels of positions, from senior roles all the way through to entry level positions. That of course includes Sales and Marketing Directors, Sales Managers, Field Sales Managers, Marketing Assistants and Telesales Executives.
We also work across a wide cross-section of industries in the UK. The sectors we specialise in include:
Every member of the turro team has an excellent reputation for having worked, led and advised in their respective markets, and the turro brand has been built purely on our ability to deliver exclusive, high quality candidates.
– Adopting a simple, open and transparent approach, our first class service has been described as ‘exemplary’, which is why many organisations automatically turn to us when searching for talented, driven professionals.
– We are confident that we can contribute to the growth of your bottom line, and so all of our services are guaranteed. If you are not entirely satisfied with your experience of turro, then we will of course offer you a full refund.
– You will be advised of all costs from the outset, ensuring that you can manage your budget effectively and monitor precisely how your investment is working. If required, we will provide coaching in effective recruitment and our overall aim is to shorten your time to hire by 25%, saving you time and money. turro is the vehicle to help your business to solve its biggest barrier to growth, finding and hiring the best individuals who will help to drive and support your organisation.
ATS Recruitment, part of Air Technical Solutions Ltd, is a leading provider of highly skilled professionals within the Construction, Engineering, Utilities and Process industries. We are an approved REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Member.
Our core focus and the key to our success is our unrivalled technical understanding of our marketplace and the specific needs of our clients and candidates alike. We operate across the whole spectrum of these diverse and specialist sectors and recruit for candidates at a wide variety of levels. We do not generalise but specialise into niche markets with our consultants all working in specific sectors allowing them to be experts in their field, making us your recruitment partner of choice.
Why Lucy Walker Recruitment, you might think to yourself? There are so many Agencies out there, so why come to Lucy Walker Recruitment. I now have the opportunity to make many promises to you about us being the best Commercial Recruitment Consultancy and how we can beat our competitors in every area.This would be easy to do, but for me, our vision is about a lot more than that.
Our Mission Statement is simply, Excellence in Recruitment and this is the challenge that we strive to achieve across every division at Lucy Walker Recruitment. Each Consultant is driven by providing you, our Clients and our Candidates, with Excellence in Recruitment. Quality and honesty are of vital importance to us and are evident in everything that we do. Our reputation in the market place across both regions is, I feel, testament to our consistent levels of service.
We are innovators at Lucy Walker Recruitment, continually embracing legislative, competitive and economic changes that come with working in business. However, our core values will remain and we feel will add to our success and the fulfilment of all of our people. to offer, please email us via Contact us.
The Bluefire Group is an award winning organisation comprising of both Bluefire Consulting Ltd and our specialist Executive Bluefire are renowned amongst our clients for our unparalleled ability to succeed (where our competitors have failed) in filling even the most difficult of vacancies. We have an excellent team of intuitive resourcers who are fully trained in sourcing the very best candidates for the job and who also take the time out to understand a company’s culture. Coupled with our highly knowledgeable team of Consultants, Bluefire has a winning formula for filling both mainstream and highly specialised jobs.
Quite simply, we love what we do and we’re good at it!We strive to do the best job possible every time and adapt willingly to the demands of each recruitment project. For more information on how Bluefire can help your organisation with a tailor-made recruitment strategy to fit your requirements, please contact your nearest regional office.
Who Are We
- Positive People has over 20 year’s experience recruiting industry professionals across a wide variety of job functions. We have extensive experience in providing high levels of customer service at all levels for both individuals and large corporate companies.
- Positive People was formed in December 2013. The business is currently made up of two directors, Warren Parratt and Bernadette Hargreaves. Positive People are a bespoke and specialist recruitment company, providing both jobs and personnel for three key industries – Care, Call Centre/Office and Hotels, Catering and Hospitality. We specialise in these sectors as we either have expert knowledge and/or we have business connections in these areas. We focus our business currently across the whole of Yorkshire. We’re very much a bespoke company rather than a general/blanket recruiter. We believe in a very personable and hand holding service, with standards and compliance at the heart of everything we do. We do end to end recruitment for both employers and employees. We like to go the extra mile. In addition we also offer an off the shelf interviewing, candidate sifting and selection service. We’re very much a unique company with an ambition to organically grow the business in all sectors that we specialise in.
Our journey to become one of the leading recruitment agencies in Leeds…
– After building extensive experience through working for both national and independent recruitment agencies in the Leeds area, Jo Holdsworth established JHR in January 2005. Jo felt there was a gap in the market for a commercial recruitment agency to offer a more consultative approach, supporting clients and candidates by offering a tailored and personalised service.
– From the outset, Jo was determined that JHR would offer a premium level of service, focusing specifically on her proven areas of expertise, such as office recruitment, sales , property, legal and call centres.
– Within our specialist sectors we have a database of over 12,000 Yorkshire based candidates all registered face to face with a JHR consultant, this ensures that we have an unrivalled candidate database, many of whom are not on the job boards.
Established in 2002 by Julia Wade, who after successfully working in London for one of the most accredited recruitment agencies decided to return to her roots and establish an agency that would provide a high quality service to both clients and candidates. Specialising in the provision of temporary, contract and permanent business support positions, we offer a service that is professional and informed. Through working with Julia Wade Recruitment you will be represented by consultants who will work diligently and intelligently on your behalf.
Julia Wade Recruitment Limited is an employment agency/recruitment agency based in Leeds city centre. Julia Wade Recruitment offers reduced recruitment fees to companies looking to hire new people in West Yorkshire. We enjoy saving new clients money by offering only 12% of the basic permanent salary offered.
Clients at Julia Wade Recruitment are considered part of a corporate family and interest does not end with placement, however successful – we encourage long term contact and look forward to regular updates from customers in their new working environment.
Staying abreast of new ventures in the area enables us to build an accurate picture of the changing local market to help us accommodate new clients.
We always remember that any potential client has a wide choice when looking for that new job. There are a lot of agencies and job boards out there, but finding one that makes you feel that you’re not just another number in the database is another matter. At Julia Wade Recruitment we provide a quality of service and personal interaction few can match, and many envy. Combined with our honest and straightforward approach you will not regret choosing us to help with one of the most important parts of your life – your career.
Our contacts with local companies and businesses mean we have access to positions that may not be found on other websites and job search resources. We have built relationships over many years built on trust and successfully placing candidates – something that must be earnt, and few can emulate.
The Concept Recruitment Group of Companies represents one of the fastest growing employment businesses in the North of England. Formed in 2006 the Company has expanded organically through it’s network of recruitment centre’s across the Region. Owner-Managed and independently run the Group currently supplies a broad portfolio of clients from Blue-Chip to local traders.
Operating across the Industrial, Technical, Driving, On-Site Managed Service and Healthcare & Clinical Divisions, the business has built a reputation for providing a high quality service for clients on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Our aim is to become true recruitment partners to our client companies.
This quality reputation has been recognised in the Companies Corporate Membership of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation and the business has operated within the strict guidelines of the Gangmasters Licensing Authority since 2006.
The Company’s core business ethics of Quality, Value and Respect have ensured that the Company’s ability to promise and deliver remains second to none in the recruitment market.
Freeway Recruitment is a leading north England based independent recruitment company specialising in the Placement of temporary and permanent staff. Since our birth in 1989, where we started out as a specialist HGV driver supplier, we have evolved into a business whose brand is for known for it’s ability to find and place staff, day in day out, year on year, and through any market/economic condition. The company has seen considerable growth every year since owner and director Wayne Clark joined in 2008. This now includes the expansion and growth across the M62 corridor and into and throughout Lancashire in 2013.
Since that point Freeway have specifically placed ‘ consistent quality control’ and ‘never ending improvement’ at the forefront of our day to day operation. By focusing our efforts on working with a dedicated customer base rather than anyone and everyone, we are able to ‘properly’ manage and control front end recruitment. Accepting only candidates with the best skills, behaviours and attitudes, and therefore adding visible quality and depth to our labour pool.
Our focus towards quality over quantity means that our internal processes don’t have to be sacrificed at the expense of being over stretched. The case for many recruiters nowadays is that they take too much business, stretching capacity, and then, when peak periods increase, quality levels inevitably fall! Many agencies knowingly break SLA agreements or internal compliance supplying inadequately skilled staff to customers when pressured. This results in raised on/off accidents, H&S breaches, staff not turning up leading to low or failed production or warehouse targets, missed distribution drops, poor customer services and lowered driver performance.
Above all else and underlying everything it is the unbeatable relationships we have with the staff we provide and the clients we support that sets us apart from our competition. It is by far the main reason we have been supplying the industry for over a quarter of a century.
Dougles Chan – The Recruitment Guru, Coaching recruitment agencies and staffing agencies worldwide