A presentation by Bernie Schiemer, CEO of HRBoss & Chief Architect, StaffingBoss at The Global Recruiter Asia-Pacfic Summit 2014
Building to sell: how to build, grow and sell a recruitment business in Asia, a case study of success.
Bernie will share his experiences in building his business into Japan’s largest IT staffing firm and selling to Hays PLC in a landmark acquisition deal for the Asia-Pacific recruiting industry. This presentation will include:
– laying the foundations for scalable growth early
– common reasons why recruitment businesses will fail to successfully tap into domestic markets
– managing expansion across the most diverse region in the world
– death to KPIs and embracing a ‘minimum expectation’ management style for Asia
– recruiting local talent vs foreigners: which consultants should you hire for short and long term value?
– the power of defining an exit strategy from day one
For more information please visit www.staffingboss.com