How to Start a Recruitment Agency From Home.
How to Start a Recruitment Agency From Home
Want to start a recruitment agency directly from your own home? It’s really possible and with that kind of setup, you will not only enjoy decent income from the business, but also a flexible schedule, so that if you need to take care of your kids or run errands, you will be able to do so easily. You can have the best of both worlds where you will earn income, be free from the routine of normal working hours, and spend quality time with your family.
Here are the steps to starting a recruitment agency from home.
1) Think of a great name for your business: something iconic, easy to remember, and not too long. When you have decided on the name of your business, register the name in your local business authority to make it a legal entity. Depending on your country regulations, you might be required to get a license for it. In Singapore, you will need to have a license, so please check the process to apply for a Singapore employment agency license.
2) Get your website domain name, make sure it is as close to your business name as possible. Get a web designer to build the site for you professionally. Also, determine whether you want to set up a general recruitment business or a specialized recruitment business.
3) Get your business cards printed. I believe your web designer will have also made your business logo. Please ensure you get it done professionally; your clients and candidates will know whether your logo is a DIY logo. A less-than-professional logo does not make a good impression.
4) Please ensure your business address is registered as a corporate address. A home address will reveal what level you are, even if your office is registered as a virtual office, which is perfectly fine. People do understand, but if you want to save money on these things, you will send out the wrong impression to other people and your business may not work out.
5) Generate clients and job orders; ensure you have 20-30 job orders to work on per person (monthly) so that your ability to close more cases will be higher. Check out my other powerful article on Strategies for Recruitment Companies to Generate More Business.
6) Work on your job orders with lighting speed- Be very careful of The Market Tumors In the Recruitment Industry.
7) Close as many cases as you can within your ability.
8) Last but not least, enjoy every month in life because you deserve it!
Check out how you can generate good income by operating your own job agency.
Other powerful articles you will be keen on
- Why Most Smaller Recruitment Agencies will Struggle to Survive in their Business
- Constant Contact with Your Clients is The Key to Long Lasting Business Relationship
- Recruitment Strategies Using Email Marketing
- Recruitment Strategies for Recruiters and Headhunters