The Employment Pass is a work pass issued to foreign employees so as to allow them to traverse freely to and fro, live in as well as work in Singapore without a need to apply for Visas each time they enter. For further convenience, they will also be able to apply for either a Dependent Pass or Long term visit pass for their family members as well.
To apply for the Employment pass, you must provide these relevant documents:
• Resume containing both applicant and their spouse’s education details and work experience stated clearly with dates
• Copy of Marriage Certificates and educational certificates that is translated into English
• Past employment testimonials in English.
• Passport-size photograph
• A copy of their personal particulars page from their passport
• Business profile and salary to be drawn
• Detailed description duties, activities and/or products of the company.
• Tenancy agreements for business in Singapore
Do note that MOM and SPRING Singapore looks into the applicant’s qualifications as well as work experience when reviewing applications. Hence not all applications will be approved. If the Employment Pass application is rejected, an appeal would be filed. An appeal application can take up to another 2-3 weeks to process.
A.1 Business is offering to assist in Employment Pass Registration at a price of $850 for initial processing fees (non-refundable) and $1500 additional approval fees. The additional approval fees will take effect only upon approval of Employment Pass.
Please call to make a booking.
Company Name: A.1 Business Pte Ltd
MOM License: 06C3628
Address: 10 Anson Road International Plaza #27-15 Singapore 079903
To learn more, visit our website at
employment pass singapore
apply for employment pass
employment pass apply
applying for employment pass
employment pass application
apply employment pass
application for employment pass
how to apply employment pass in singapore
how to apply for employment pass in singapore
employment pass application singapore