The Power of Thinking BIG
When you think bigger, not only your rewards are better, your risk will not increase proportionally. The power of thinking big is so powerful that history has proven again again where the benefits outweighs the disadvantages.
The Ways of Thinking Big…
- In sales, If I were to use the same resources, can I sell more or do more?
- In marketing, can I reach out to more people using a different or more creative method?
- Can I leverage on some available resources to do bigger, wider and further?
- Can i talk to a bigger player in the market to do bigger deals and distribute my products to more people?
- Can I sell to be bigger buyer to close more deals?
- How can I dominate and become the #1 player in the market?
Thinking BIG is not for everyone…
There will be a huge group of people, their way of thinking will always have limitation, regardless of how you educate them, they will alwasy think smaller, act small, and talk small.
Dougles Chan has been doing business and been using digital marketing for the last 25 years and managed over 50 websites in his portfolio and helped hundreds of clients locally and globally in creating an impactful web presence that generates leads and sales, growing his clients from a one-man enterprise to multi-million dollar business with his expertise in digital marketing.
He is also the #1 top sought after Google SEO Coach and SEO Consultant in Singapore. He is also known as the SEO Master Shifu with 18 years of SEO hands-on experience and an author of 5 books.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Ads, Pay-per-click
- Twitter Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Youtube marketing
- Online branding
- Online marketing business models