How to Close the Sales with Your Client with Absolute Certainty.
Most salespeople’s closing ratio is usually quite low and many of them would be very satisfied if they were to have 10-20% closure rate.
The challenge is that if you have the mind-set of using the 10-20% closure rate as a benchmark, most of the time your closing rate will be not more than that level, and once you reach the 20% mark, you will be thinking that you have reached your maximum level.
The good news is that you are able to set the standard to ANY level that you want! You can set it at 30%, 40%, 50% or even up to 100%!
There are strategies to do so. Read on…
The best way is to mentally program yourself to absolute certainty. What I mean by absolute certainty is a situation where you have absolute confidence that you will DEFINITELY be able to close the sale when you see the client.
To do this you will need to work on the following:
1) Ensure you know ANYTHING and EVERYTHING about the product or service you are going to sell, including the competitors’ offering and packages.
2) Ask yourself what makes you so special that they must buy from you; list 50 reasons for it.
Yes, squeeze out 50 valid reasons why the clients must really buy from you.
If you cannot even list 5 of them, I strongly believe the product you are selling is nothing really special.
People don’t buy things that have nothing special, and you will need to add that extra spice for the client to think it’s worth going for.
3) Filter, filter, and filter.
Ensure that the potential prospects you are meeting are the ones that you believe are able to afford and buy the product and services.
4) Sixty minutes before meeting the client, condition yourself mentally to win this deal.
Rehearse it mentally for at least 30 minutes so that your brain tells you that you have the absolute certainty to get this deal done.
5) When you are talking to the client, talk to them with absolute confidence.
Keep your chest up, look straight into their eyes, and use good body language and posture.
Remember that in communication, body language plays a very important part of the entire process.
6) Practice, practice, and practice your communication and presentation skills.
Do it at least a few times per day, and talk to as many people as possible.
To become a master of communication, you will need to practice at least 10,000 hours.
Keep on doing it and never give up.
7) Knowing your customer – Make every effort to know who is the person you are going to sell to, even if it is a group presentation, know who you are going to present and sell is already 50% won.
I wish you success in everything that you do. Cheers.